How Do I Join?
We generally accept applications once a year beginning in the early part of a year. We anticipate accepting applications for next year’s class in January. This will depend on many factors. We invite you to still visit us and contact us if interested.
We do welcome people who are interested to contact us. We have volunteer needs throughout the year that range beyond rescue work. The team needs people who can also help organize, fundraise, volunteer at the EOS during large countywide emergencies.
Please feel free to reach out.
Membership in LPCSAR is a commitment. It takes engaged people to respond to the wide variety of missions we see. We have regular meetings, trainings and fundraising events that require members to participate in. We do not always have openings, but we welcome your interest as we sometimes have very specific needs that we want to fill. So we invite you to reach out to us.
We accept applications once a year. If you would like to be notified when we have openings or are accepting applications for general members, then please use the contact form on this website to tell us you are interested. We will then put you on our interest list.
Once you are on the list you will be invited to events.
- Fill Out the New Interested Applicant Form below to get on the “Interested” email list
- Attend an Information Session (We will notify you when the next one is scheduled)
- Obtain and fill out an application at the Information session. (These will be available at the info Session) There may be an application fee that covers a background check by the Sheriff’s Office.
- You May be invited to an interview.
- Following the Interview, we will invite people to become a Candidate Member.
- As a Candidate you will attend a series of trainings (evenings and some weekend days).
- Following successful completion of the training, you will become a mission ready member.
Interested in Joining – Fill out this form to get on Interested list: